Value Anatomy Home
What Is Value Anatomy
Value Anatomy is a modern methodology identifying essential human values shared across history, cultures and religions.
The detailed yet simple hierarchic system covers over 700 most common principles and qualities, enabling you to get quickly oriented and select yours –– your Value DNA. Forget trying to be perfect in hundreds of ways. The key is understanding your unique imprint (what you can bring to the table and what you stand for) while staying aware the myriads of possible unique imprints of others and finding ways to complement each others strengths.
Benefit from Knowing Your Values
Value Anatomy serves as a unique tool in education, career consulting, human resources, team building, business development and coaching, as well as marketing, advertising and public relations. On a more private level, Value Anatomy helps in parenting, partner counseling, personal development and life coaching, spiritual development and alternative healing. It can be used to spark a dialog in therapy sessions or peer-support groups. It enables you get to know your family, friends and colleagues better. It also enables your to attract the right audience for your message or loyal clients for your business – clients who believe what you believe.
Ways to Learn
Value Anatomy is a unique and very flexible concept that can be customized for your needs and scaled in terms of delivery. We are based in Prague, the very center of Europe and are happy to travel to your location or provide consulting online.
Groups and Teams
- Basic Session (1.5-2 hours): introduces your team or group to the subject of values. This format is too short to be able to select your individual values, but we still make it fun and interactive. It gives you a clear idea about the differences between values and ethic, the basic principles of Value Anatomy and helps you avoid the classic pitfalls when considering your claims.
- 1/2 Day Introduction (3-4 hours): This format allows us to cover all the basics along with detailed explanation of all animal symbols within Value Anatomy. We use more individually-focused and give you a quick overview of the entire palette of options. This is an excellent starting point for your team’s further homework – at this point, everyone is on the same page.
- 1-Day Seminar (7-8 hours): Spending a whole day together allows us to reach the “hash-out” stage and at least begin to select your individual or group values. At the end of the day, we should have a clear idea about which animal symbols represent your fields of interest or activities.
- 2-Day Seminar (14-16 hours): A two-day format provides enough space to dive deeper into the mechanisms and philosophy behind the system. We get a chance to explain the relationships between the individual values, look at the history of the chakra system and more. This knowledge enables you to make value-based decisions in your day-to-day life.
Value Anatomy facilitators are ready to provide personal or online individual consulting. Additionally, our team members and external collaborators have a wide range of specialized skills to help you with your personal development or getting your project off the ground. These include:
- Coaching and mentoring
- Spiritual development
- Ublocking creativity
- Developing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Concept development for creative or entrepreneureal projects
- Copywriting (mission, vision, team philosophy, etc.)
- Business development consulting
- HR and career consulting
- Wide range of therapies
Products and Resources
At the moment, we’re developing a wide range of products and tools that will help you get oriented in the subject of values and ethics. These tools will be available through this website and from partner providers. Our “online library” will serve as a rich resource center full of links, quotations, suggested reading, videos, blog entries, podcasts and much more. Among the products currently developed or tested are teaching tools, motivational cards, as well as t-shirts, mugs and other items inteded to keep reminding you about your values. Michaela Freeman is also writing a series of books that cover the topic in depth. Please sign-up for our newsletter to learn about these products and services as they become available.